Saturday, September 1, 2012

visitors...

We've been SO busy lately ~ my sister came to visit for three weeks back in July and then two days after she left my parents came to visit for three weeks.  I never seem to get many pictures when people come in town because I just plan to copy the ones they take, but then I forget to get them.  Anyway...

Brooks loved playing with Aunt Jessica...


We took her to Point Danger...


and Byron Bay...


Jessica smiled, but her heart was sad.  So I sang her a little ditty...


The sun will come up...tomorrow...and then all was right in the world...


because her husband finally arrived.


The dads took the kids to play in the ocean...


Brooks and Kayla loved seeing each other...


and before we knew it their trip, much like the kids, was done.

No comments: